Professional and Experienced
With over 3,000 certified translators and interpreters across the globe, we can handle almost any subject matter in any language.
TIINC’s vast network of translators are:
- Native language speakers of the languages into which they translate.
- Subject-matter experts in a variety of fields, which means they are familiar with relevant terminology.
- Full-time professionals.
- Experienced; all have a minimum of 5 years of translation experience. In addition, many of our translators hold post-graduate degrees in their area of specialty.
Interpreters will render, in a consecutive or simultaneous manner, in one language what the speaker is saying in the other language, accurately, distinctly, using appropriate terminology, and respecting culturally and politically sensitive issues.
TIINC uses the following criteria to select our interpreters:
- Minimum of 4 years experience as a consecutive and/or simultaneous interpreter.
- Native level fluency in the corresponding language combination.
- Strong background in the subject matter of the assignment, acquired either by education or by practice.
- References from prominent clients such as the Federal Government, international organizations, large corporations, etc.
- Adherence to confidentiality practices and interpreters’ code of ethics.
- Familiarity with HIPPA regulations for health care settings.
- Membership in professional organizations such as AIIC, TAALS or similar.
- Certification/Accreditation, as appropriate.
We Will Meet Your Needs
Using proprietary software, we’ve developed an in-house database that enables us to match translators with subject expertise. That means you’ll get an expert who not only knows the language but is also inherently familiar with the relevant terminology. The result is a translated document that maintains the integrity and quality of your original.
Also, our experience has allowed us to develop a “rush” process whereby we can translate large volumes of words on very tight timelines.
Request your free quote today.
Ready For Your Project
You name it, we can do it. Here are a few examples of past translation projects:
- A 2,000 page set of user and maintenance manuals for a large defense contractor. We completed the work in 45 days and were able to pass on a 60 percent cost savings.
- A 720,000 word RFP (Request for Proposal) from Spanish into English in just 10 days for a large construction and energy company.
- Training support, including interpretation services, for our clients who bring their customers to the U.S. for training on their products.
In addition, we routinely translate:
- RFPs into English and the responding proposals into foreign languages for large defense contractors and other industrial companies. RFPs have very tight timelines. The data is also very sensitive, and usually only U.S. citizens are allowed to translate them.
- General marketing and business communications, including legal contracts, many of which require a very quick turnaround time.